Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dear father,

Dear father,
Father and my chancellor I am so concerned that I might not go to class forever. The concerned is further compounded that the nation is waiting for my services but it would not enjoy them anytime time soon. This might be along time and far fetched dream. Father think about it, the family is spending it hard earned resources to send me to university but am just staying phwee. Is this making you happy? I hear you have spent over ten million kwacha in legal fees to keep me and my brother on campus. Is it true? When I heard the figure I doubted it. The reason being my other relatives are demanding fuel, drugs, forex etc and this money could go along way to help out alleviate these problems. Now what is so treating is that for the past three weeks the family has also spent more millions of kwacha feeding, accommodating, paying for services, paying for utilities, paying off campus students, lastly but not least paying my lecturers. The figure when computed people are lying that it is around 16 Million kwacha. Again this is not true or is it father? This money has also gone down the gutter? After all I, my brothers and sisters are not learning at all.
My chancellor this letter is to appeal to you to consider clearing the way for me to go back to class. This situation as it stands is not impact well on our family. Already some are saying that it is you father that is standing on the way. I have vehemently denied this allegation. Every right thinking father would want to see his son or daughter graduate and help in the family business. So when people talk like this I doubt their credibility. But the only truth in their sentiments is that you, my father has got power to order that your agents at the university Council to do the needful. That much I do not doubt. So I pray that you use such power. For sure if your agents are told by you that they do the needful then for sure I and my other siblings will be in class the soonest. The more you delay the more these people will be convinced that it you who is blocking me to go back to class.
I hope that this letter reaches you in good time as things stand the family is losing a lot.
Your Dearest Son in College,

No comments: